As a side dish, next to your burger, next to a nice piece of meat; who doesn’t like tasty fries on the table? We have found the perfect recipe for the crispiest, yet airy chips. And we now share it with you!
- 2 pieces of large floury potatoes
- 3 liters of sunflower oil for frying
- Wash the potatoes under the tap
- Cut the potatoes into 1 cm thick slices
- Then cut those slices into different fries of 1 cm thick
- Blanch the potatoes in boiling water for 2.5 minutes
- Let the fries steam out on a plateau
- Fry the fries first at 150 degrees for 4 minutes
- Then let the fries evaporate again on a plateau
- Fry the fries at 175 degrees for 4 minutes
- Salt the fries
Tip! Top the fries with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Also delicious for dipping with our barbecue sauce.
Enjoy your meal!