A good barbecue sauce or lacquer, we love it! For example, we have a delicious barbecue lacquer on our famous Rons Spareribs ‘The Original’. Also delicious as a sauce on a burger or with a tender piece of meat. Curious about the perfect barbecue sauce?
- 150 grams of dark caster sugar
- 200 grams ketchup
- 40 grams of honey
- 25 grams worcestershire
- 4 grams paprika powder
- 20 grams of mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams of bourbon whiskey
- Mix all ingredients together except the bourbon whiskey.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and dissolve the sugar.
- Finally, mix the bourbon through the mixture.
Enjoy your meal!