Baked potato with fresh crème frache is composed by chef Patrick of Ron Gastrobar Oriental Downtown. Great for the barbecue in the summer, but also on the grill during the winter months!
- 2 large floury potatoes
- Creme fraiche
- Wash the potatoes in cold water.
- Poke holes all around with a fork.
- Place the potatoes in aluminum foil and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Wrap in the foil.
- Place the packets next to the coals on the barbecue for about 1.5 hours until the potatoes are cooked.
- Cut the chives into small rings.
- Place the crème frache in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon zest and chives and mix well.
- Remove the packages from the BBQ and cut open the potato.
- Spread with the crème frache and finish with chives.
Enjoy your meal!